You're invited to join us in beautiful St. Lucia and/or Turks and Caicos as we discover two of the most popular dive locations in the Caribbean. As our guest, we’ll be planning a week of fun-filled activities including specialty dives, a cocktail reception with hot and cold hor d’oeuvres and of course an open bar, a group dining experience with new friends, a complimentary group portrait to commemorate the trip, prizes and much more!
Additional inclusions include:
1) 20% off Night Dives (minimum of 5 divers)
2) 10% off PADI Certifications
3) Specialty Dives - Buy one, get one free
4) Private Dive Boat for groups of 18 – 25
Our first stop is Beaches Turks and Caicos. This luxury family All-Inclusive resort is situated on Grace Bay which has been voted many times over as one of the World’s top Beaches. These alluring turquoise waters feature a vast, thriving coral reef ecosystem and lots of walls. With an average of 350 days of sunshine annually, Turks and Caicos is a great place to dive year-round. Average air temperature ranges between 85-90°F and trade winds that keep the climate comfortable with warm water around the islands averages 28-29°C/82-84° F in summer and 23-26°C/74-78 °F in winter.
Next up is St. Lucia which is a magical island that will captivate your mind, body and soul. Here towering mountains and fern-frilled jungles bring about a complete sense of relaxation where you’ll find some of the best diving in the Caribbean. Once in the water, you’ll find underwater seascapes similar to and just as gorgeous as those above. With pinnacles covered in sponges, corals and gorgonians that make these underwater formations as colorful as a rainbow, sheer walls, shipwrecks and coral reefs there is an endless amount of interesting environments to explore. St. Lucia enjoys trade winds that provide cooling breezes most of the year with average daytime temperature about 80°F in winter and 88°F in summer. Best of all, with three amazing resorts to choose from, we’ll customize the perfect vacation experience!
08/03/2019 – 08/10/2019 at Beaches Turks & Caicos
10/05/2019 – 10/12/2019 at Sandals St. Lucia (Stay at 1, play at 3!)
* Clients can choose from one or even both trips!
Information & Sample Itineraries with Pricing:
Sandals Grande St. Lucia (Host Resort) - From $298 per person / per night
Sandals Halcyon- From $257 per person / per night
* Pricing & availability is subject to time of booking.
* Previous Sandals & Beaches Guests? Please let us know so we can ensure all loyalty discounts are provided!
Every Sandals & Beaches Vacation Includes:
* Luxurious and Unique Suites * Unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ Dining at up to 16 Restaurants per Resort * Exclusive Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines * Unlimited Premium Spirits * Up to 11 Bars per Resort * Entertainment Day & Night * Exclusive Butler Service * Club Sandals Concierge Service * PADI® Certified Scuba Diving * Unlimited Water Sports * Unlimited Land Sports * State-Of-The-Art Fitness Centers * Complimentary Green Fees for Golf * Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts * Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers * Tips and Gratuities * Exclusive Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
Booking Process & Terms:
Contact us to confirm arrangements or call (310) 961-6873
$98.00 holds your reservation. $302.00 of the remaining deposit is due within 21 days. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Rivage Travel is not holding group space. As such we'll make sure you not only get the best available rate, but as a service to our amazing clients - we'll monitor all future sales and if a better price becomes available (and the booking is not yet paid in full) we'll work with Sandals/Beaches to reduce your rate.